Are you ready to experience your life adventure? Do you want to see most extraordinary places in Europe? Have you ever partied with hundreds of Erasmus people 320m under the ground? Do not miss the opportunity and sign up for Silesia Dream! Most unforgettable weekend in your life will take place during the following date: 08-10.05.2015!
You will experience indelible and exceptional moments in 6 cities where we will prepare over 20 activities for you. You will have a chance to choose the most suitable ones and enjoy. Only one unique opportunity to see the following places:
• the world’s biggest wooden tower, where the World War II began,
• the silver mine where you can flow through the underground tunel,
• the biggest brewery museum in Europe where you can taste fresh beer,
• the lowest situated club in Europe - 320m under the ground level, in the mine,
• the biggest park in Europe where you will spend the day full of
activities and party with Erasmus students from all around the world,
and many more! You can experience it and enjoy it only by signing up for Silesia Dream!
All the information you can find on the following website :www.silesiadream.esn.pl
Participation fee is 350pln (polish złotych)/90€.
The registration is opened : https://docs.google.com/
Registration deadline 08.04.2015r., remember there are only 300 places available!
For any info contact: malgorzata.rogalska@erasmu