We have once again had the opportunity to participate in a large delegation in the National Erasmus+ Programme Information Day, which took place on January 12. The event organised at the PGE National Stadium in Warsaw by the Foundation for the Development of the Education System (FRSE) was once again very popular.
A lot of attractions awaited the participants:
- 16 thematic panels devoted to initiatives and sectors of the Erasmus + Programme.
- Two-hour panels were an opportunity to acquire knowledge directly from people dealing with the subject in the FRSE.
- Meetings with experts, i.e. expert stands, were dedicated to school education, vocational education and training, adult and youth education, higher education, but also finance in the Erasmus + Programme, the use of commission tools (IT), the European Solidarity Corps.
- Information points of entities such as the FRSE, the National Europass Center, Eurodesk, eTwinning Poland, the International Cultural Centre, the Ministries of: Family, Labour and Social Policy; National Education, the Information Office of the European Parliament in Poland, the European Direct Information Point Europe Direct - Warsaw and others.
- And a new initiative - Good Practices Fair, to which we have been invited.
Our very large delegation (composed of: Kasia Kowalska, Ania Popek, Ania Krysiuk, Ola Sienicka, Marysia Wróbel, Damian Piróg, Mateusz Lasak, Kuba Krymarys and Agata Lech) had the opportunity to show the ExchangeAbility project, and at the same time to talk about our activity as a whole.
An additional point of the event was the presentation of prizes in the selfie+ competition, during which the Minister of National Education Anna Zalewska also appeared. Photo coverage of the National Erasmus+ Programme Information Day under the link.
Photos: flickr/ FRSE FundacjaRozwojuSystemuEdukacji
Translated by Tomasz Witek